Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com if you need me to reply really fast.
Hi, I am an electrical engineering student who grew up with mostly unrestricted access to the internet, so if you know me from IRC, my apologies. For everyone else, here's a quick rundown of things related to me that you might be looking for, given you've found my website:
My interests, skills, and fancies:
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering: Embedded systems, high-speed wired communications and busses, analog and audio design, testing/test equipment, PCB design, expensive gold plated connectors.
- Other engineering: design for manufacturing and manufacturing processes, CNC machining, FDM 3D printing, automotive design (suspension, powertrain), Baja SAE, product design, drones and RC planes.
- Networking: I have some experience with networking and systems administration (both linux and windows). I have setup, administered and broken into multiple small-to-medium scale networks and am generally comfortable with anything that doesn't involve BGP or cisco switches. I also have some experience with high-load/burst load web servers, load balancing and scaling.
- Music: mostly basic metal/rock, groove metal, anatolian rock, jazz, indie (?), electronic (??). Really bad drummer.
- Pathological hoarder, I collect almost anything vintage computer hardware related. I also collect user manuals.
Links to relevant things:
- Read my resume for a more concrete rundown of my projects, or if you for some reason want to hire me or recommend my admission to grad school or a mental health institute.
- My github page is here but I don't really use github anymore. I have recently pushed some random projects of mine there, in case you want to judge my code.
- Email is at the top of this page, probably the best way to reach me.
- I was told a picture of myself is nice to have, to prove them wrong, here.